Download OMS Conference Reports
- 2014 OMS Life and CHLA Caregiver Conference - May 2014.pdf
- 2015 OMS Gilbert CCHMC Presentation - 4.11.2015.pdf
- OMA conference 04 11 15parents - Brian Weiss - 4.11.2015.pdf
- OMS lecture - Allen DeSena - 4.11.2015.pdf
- Psychological Aspects of OMS - Wendi Lopez - 4.11.2015.pdf
- Dinae Murrell Oma November 8 2014
- Dr Karen Evankovish - OMSLife Neurocognitive Outcome November 8 2014
- OMA and Neuroblasostoma - Jason Shohet
- OMS Conference Overview Lotze
- OMSLife and CHLA Caregiver Conference
- Opsoclonus Myoclonus Ataxia Family Symposium
- Opsoclonus Myoclonus Ataxia (OMA) Syndrome and Oncology
- Opsoclonus-Myoclonus Syndrome: A Neuroimmunologic Enigma
- OMSLIFE REGIONAL CAREGIVER CONFERENCES BEGIN
- OMS: Caring for the Whole Child
Dr. Tim Lotze (Dept of Child Neurology) - Past, Present, and Future of OMA
Dr. Jason Shohet (Dept of Oncology) - Tumors and OMA
Dr. Desi Roge (Dept of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitaiton ) - Rehabilitation Needs of OMA
Dr. Karen Evankovish (Dept of Psychology) - Neurocognitive Outcomes
Diane Murrell (Dept of Social Work) - Community and School Support
Los Angeles OMS Caregivers Conference – May 17, 2014 at Los Angeles Children’s Hospital.
Dr. Wendy Mitchell (Dept of Child Neurology)
Dr. Susan Terkel (Dept of Child Neurology)
Dr. Megan Langille (Dept of Psychology)
Boston OMS Caregivers Conference – May 2, 2015 at Boston Children’s Hospital at Waltham MA.
Dr. Mark Gorman
Dr. Ferne Pinard
Cincinnati OMS Caregivers Conference – April 11, 2015 at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital.
Dr. Don Gilbert (Dept of Child Neurology) Neurology/Movement Disorder Overview
Dr. Allen DeSena (Dept of Child Neurology) Opsoclonus-Myoclonus Syndrome: A Neuroimmunologic Enigma
Dr. Brian Weiss (Dept of Oncology) Opsoclonus Myoclonus Ataxia (OMA) Syndrome and Oncology
Dr. Wendi Lopez (Dept of Psychology) Psychological Aspects of OMS
Desi Roge PPt - Houston
OMS caregivers in the Houston and surrounding areas are invited to attend.
Attendees must RSVP by October 25 contacting Mike@OMSLife.org .